skip navigation

2020 Season Update

05/18/2020, 11:00am EDT
By Cory Wightman

We are disappointed to announce that we have decided to cancel the remainder of the 2020 NFA7v7 season. Over the past few months we have worked to find ways to host the NFA7v7 National Championship, but due to the restrictions in place surrounding COVID-19, it has become clear that we will not be able to deliver the high-quality competition that our players, coaches, and spectators deserve and expect from us.

If your team did not participate in any NFA7v7 events this season, we are offering two options for your unused membership fee:

  1. Refund for $150/team (does not include the original processing fee)
  2. Credit for one (1) NFA7v7 Membership for the 2021 NFA7v7 season

Please email with your decision no later than Friday, June 12. Any team that does not indicate their choice by the deadline will automatically receive the credit for the 2021 membership fee.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hosting you in 2021!

Tag(s): Home